Hettich hinges and drawer runners come as standard with our designs...but why?
As a fellow family owned business, with a focus on sustainability and ethical aspects.
Hettich provides Kitchen Flair with a behind the scenes technology – hinges and drawer runners in example – to ensure our projects aren’t just function, but also something worth keeping for years to come. They provide premium quality solutions that enable us to bring many of our projects to life.
- All of their fittings meet the highest standards of quality, safety, environmental sustainability and energy efficiency. This is included in the design processes and procurement of production facilities.
- As a manufacturer they review hazardous situations and the company emergency response plans regularly.
- At heart they regard legal requirements and meeting relevant standards as minimum requirements, meaning the fixings we use are the best possible.
- Continuous improvements in sustainable reduction of energy consumption as well as ways to avoid environmental pollution.
A small snap shot of the products Kitchen Flair uses daily!
- Hinges – Kitchen Flair use a wide range of hinges, depending on the needs of the customer and design. Our standard hinges come in the standard silver colour, but can also be upgraded to obsidian black! We may choose a hinge with a wider opening capability in instances such as allowing greater access to the interior of the unit or if something is contained inside.
- Drawers – The drawers we use are available in multiple colours: silver, anthracite and white. When a Pan drawer is used with deeper sides a single rail at the top is our standard, with the option to upgrade to solid sides or Glass! (Our most popular upgrade is to the glass sides). We use this drawer system throughout different projects including kitchens, offices and bedrooms!
- Wingline – A variety of folding door systems available to Kitchen Flair. Used most often to create a solution for tricky kitchen corners, small door opening spaces and to hide away appliances on a kitchen worktop. We have many of the systems on display in our showrooms, ready for you to try!